Friday

Randoms

OHMYGODABSENCE!

Seeing other folk in casual drab thinking virtually made me remember I had my own little bloggy. Internet's been out since a few dozen dinners ago, and I haven't bothered to recall my memory.

Today (tonight) I shall write out a few things that have little connection to one another.

What Time is it?
Do you know the Time?
Time flies.
O how the Time has gone by.
Time's up.
This Time...
When the Time reaches x.
Perfect Timing. (?)
Time is non-linear. (quite fat, y'know)
Time deceives even the most observant.


It's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!
...Except you.


Trees
Darkness
Goblins
Fur
Mirrors
Caves
Jack
Roses
Pumpkins
Thorns
Daughters
Thieves
Worms
Hearts
Traps
Love
Death
Embrace
Gypsies


Swords
Guns
Frocks
Vests
3 Belts
Sashes
Masks
Feathers
Yarn
Gloves
Baldrics
Bucket Boots
Shoelaces
Pants
Shirts
Thailand
India


Underwater
Shoes
Suit
Narnar
Alone
Fish
Walking


Condoms
Canvas


Draw
Alarm
Slam
Field


Job
Car
Turn
Pass
Family
Happiness


Mr. Molly, Kafka, Cheshire, Tea, Kretts, Strange
Topsy


Review


Test 2: again again


Steel frame


Street
Camera
Gun
Gang
Beard


...


Clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment