Wednesday

Oh right... music.



Fairy Fore... This was the first J-Pop band I ever intentionally listened to. I was introduced to them via Final Fantasy Unlimited. Y'know, that old obscure series from the early days of the new millennium. I listened to Vivid over and over again back before I had the internet, and before Youtube. A few years back I downloaded their music and found that I only really liked a small sum of their songs (basically three). Vivid has my favourite literal meaning (stalking? Hello, Police). Body Double just sounds the best.

While they're not my favourite band in the world, they were what introduced me to the idea of non-English bands. And now I listen to the only song I can from 尤雅. lulz

Fuck Tokio Hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, when it comes to my first "intentional" Japanese artist I listened to..It think it would have to be Gackt. I forget how I stumbled upon him, I think a friend sent me a song of his and then I liked of started looking for more of his stuff.
    He did 2 songs for Final Fantasy: Dirge or Cerberus.

    ReplyDelete