Tuesday

Oh Ho Ho!

So as I read all these tales (not just the synopses), I find a few that I quite like. A great tale comes from Tunisia. It's known as "The Death of Abu Nowas and his Wife". That link goes directly to the story.

The only reason I'm really linking this is because it's an enjoyable story that I cannot use. Well, I could, but I'd rather not. It'd end up as crappy fluff, and I wouldn't want to do that to this particular tale. If anything I could briefly allude to it through an encounter with a town/village.

I was going to follow up with a video of something that has nothing to do with anything said so far, but I got sidetracked by a combination of Mark E and videos about parasites. I don't really know why, but it doesn't matter I suppose. No matter what, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment